We offer a range of high quality, cost effective powder coating finishes for the architectural and industrial sectors. We strive to maintain reliable turn around times without sacrificing the quality of the finish. Our proactive approach to quality control, which is approved to ISO 9001:2008 ensures the highest service for all our customers. Being a Qualicoat approved applicator provides project reassurance to clients.
We specialise in architectural / engineering components our facilities include 3 lines with nine stage pre-treatment and a booth capacity up to 13 metres long, we have a large range of British Standard and RAL colours in stock and can also match to any colour you may require. All our work is carried out to BS 6496 & 6497. We are Axalta (Alesta AP), Akzo Nobel (Interpon D), Syntha Pulvin, Tiger and IGP Approved Applicators with guarantees being available upon request.
The Benefits of Powder Coating are:• Protection against external ultra-violet fading.
• Corrosion resistance.
• Exceptional gloss and colour retention.
• Robust mechanical and chemical performance – good at resisting abrasion, acids, solvents, etc.
• Good electrical insulation capabilities.
• Applicable to steel, zinc, brass and aluminium.
• Environmentally friendly (negligible release of VOCs) and is energy and material efficient.
• Provides a superior finish, greater durability, improved corrosion resistance, and eliminates drips, runs and bubbles.
• Has a lower raw material (powder) cost.
• Reduces clean up time (no extra solvent required for equipment maintenance).
• Quick turnaround time (powder cure time is considerably less than a solvent paint system).
• The electrostatic powder process ensures complete coverage, even on complex shapes.
Powder coating is a method of applying a decorative and protective finish to a wide range of materials and products that are used by a variety of Industries. The powder used for the process is a mixture of finely ground particles of pigment and resin, which is electro statically sprayed onto the substrate to be coated. The charged powder particles adhere to the electrically grounded substrate until heated and fused into a smooth coating in a curing oven, resulting in a uniform, durable, high-quality, attractive finish.
Many of the latest polyester powders are TGIC and lead free which makes them a safe durable coating for use in the food and medical industries. A precision powder coating applied correctly is the No.1 product for tough decorative protection which is environmentally friendly.
Powder coating has a variety of durable finishes:-
• Textures – fine texture, leatherette texture, hammer finish.
• Colours – all colours, 80% gloss, 65% satin, 30%matt.